JAMAICAN SPICY RUB AND MARINADE
Baron's JAMAICAN SPICY RUB AND MARINADE
- Rub this sweet-hot blend on chicken, fish or pork before grilling or broiling.
- Use as a Rub: Rub on both sides of meat, chicken, pork or fish before grilling. 1 to 2 tbsp. of Jamaican Rub to 1 pound of meat.
- Use as a Marinade: 3 tbsp. of Jamaican Rub and Marinade, 1 tbsp. of Vegetable Oil, Juice from 1/2 large orange, Juice from 1/2 a lime.
- For Drunken Jerk: Add a 1/4 cup of beer to Jamaican Jerk Marinade.
Directions: Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl until uniform. Pour marinade over chicken , pork or fish in a large baking pan or plastic zip bag. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or for best results, overnight. Marinades 2.5 pounds of meat.
- A blend of West Indian spices, sugar, salt and dehydrated vegetables.
- Spices including Paprika and Turmeric, Salt, Sugar, Dehydrated Onion, Dehydrated Garlic, Soybean Oil, and not more than 2% Tricalcium Phosphate (added to prevent caking).
11. oz. of product in the jar.
Baron Spices. Tripled sealed jar for freshness and quality - heat seal, lid, and plastic wrap on lid. Jar lid has a shake dispense and spoon out dispenser flaps.
Contains No MSG.