APPLEWOOD SMOKE RUB - Baron Spices
- Use to impart a sweet, smoky, slightly tart barbecue flavor to meats, poultry or other foods. We suggest a starting rate of approximately 5% or 1 to 2 tablespoons RUB to each pound of unseasoned meat or other food.
- If Rub is applied before cooking low temperature preparation is recommended. This product will have a tendency to char with high heat because of sugar content.
- Great as a rub on pork, beef and chicken. Also good on grilled salmon.
- Natural herbs and spices with a distinctive applewood smoke flavoring.
- Brown sugar, salt, sugar, corn starch, yeast extract, citric acid, dehydrated garlic, soybean oil, dehydrated onion, spices, molasses, maltodextrin, applewood smoke and other natural flavors, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, caramel color, and not more than 2% calcium silicate (added to prevent caking).
14 oz. of product in jar.
Jar is triple sealed for quality and freshness - heat seal, lid, and plastic wrap on lid. Jar lid has a shake dispense and spoon out dispenser flaps.
Contains No MSG.