Blackened Seasoning - Baron Spices
- Used as a general spicy flavored, shake-on seasoning for fish, poultry or red meats.
- Shake on generously before cooking.
- To Prepare Blackened Fish: In a well-ventilated area, heat an iron skillet over high heat. Dip fish in melted unsalted butter. Sprinkle both sides of fish with Blackened Seasoning. Cook quickly in skillet. When cooked in an iron skillet without oil provides a blackened effect.
- Natural herbs and spices, onion, red pepper, salt, oregano — GMO free.
- Paprika and other spices, salt, dehydrated onion, dehydrated garlic, and not more than 2% tricalcium phosphate (added to prevent caking).
9 oz. of product in the jar.
Tripled sealed jar for freshness and quality - heat seal, lid, and plastic wrap on lid. Jar lid has a shake dispense and spoon out dispenser flaps.
Contains No MSG.