- A traditional coarse-ground French-Canadian roasting blend. Great on pork or beef roast. Also good on chicken or turkey. Excellent used as a coating for prime rib.
- Rub generously on unseasoned steak before grilling.
- Rub on beef, lamb, or pork roasts before cooking.
- For Mushrooms: Marinade 6 oz. sliced Portobello mushrooms for 15 minutes in 1/4 cup olive oil and 1/4 cup water or beef stock combined with 2 TBSP of Quebec Steak Seasoning. Drain and grill mushrooms.
- A blend of salt, pepper, garlic and spices — GMO free. Dehydrated garlic, Soybean Oil, Paprika Extractives (color), and Natural flavor.
11.5 oz. of product in the Jar.
Baron Spices. Tripled sealed jar for freshness and quality - heat seal, lid, and plastic wrap on lid. Jar lid has a shake dispense and spoon out dispenser flaps.
Contains No MSG.