Chili Powder - Baron Spices
- Use 2 to 3 tablespoons to flavor each quart of chili con carne.
- Brown and drain 1 lb. of ground meat. Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of Chili Powder, one 16 oz. can of tomato sauce, one 16 oz. can of kidney beans. Stir over medium heat. Cover. Simmer 10 Minutes.
- Adds flavoring to soups, barbecue sauce, tomato juice, or rice dishes.
- Use to flavor many Mexican or Tex Mex dishes.
- Chili pepper and other Spices, Salt ,and Dehydrated Garlic.
- This Product is grown and processed in New Mexico, USA.
- New Mexico Chili Pepper is considered to be the world's finest.
Ground blend of chili pepper and other spices, salt and garlic — GMO free.
Baron Spices. Tripled sealed jar for freshness and quality - heat seal, lid, and plastic wrap on lid. Jar lid has a shake dispense and spoon out dispenser flaps.
Contains No MSG.